Blue Light Blockers, Honest or Hype?
Are blue light blocker glasses a legitimate and helpful product, or is this multi-million dollar industry just good at marketing a placebo effect?
- The article referenced in the episode (https://www.webmd.com/eye-health/news/20191216/do-blue-light-glasses-work)
- Record your question & get it answered on the show!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts (link for Apple users)
- Subscribe to the Marketing Honestly Newsletter
- Book me for a day to improve your marketing
Join Marketing Honestly Monday
Kick off your week with a fresh dose of hype-free marketing guidance
Want to start your own podcast?
This show uses Transistor.fm for pocast hosting and analytics. If you're interested in creating your own podcast, check out their guide.© 2020 Brightside Studios Inc.